- Dr. Eichinger and co-authors are presenting the latest research on shoulder instability at the 63rd Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons Annual Meeting at Squaw Valley, California. The research identified that patients with symptomatic posterior shoulder instability present with anterior shoulder/biceps tendon related pain which typically resolves when the shoulder instability is repaired.
- Dr. Eichinger recently published an article on the high incidence of anterior shoulder pain occuring in the setting of posterior shoulder instability. Understanding this finding is very important when correctly diagnosing posterior shoulder instability. Don't be fooled by the anterior shoulder pain and ensure a complete shoulder exam is performed and a complete history is taken!
- Dr. Eichinger recently published a technique to address an uncommon injury that we can see in baseball players and water-skiers - the latissimus dorsi tendon avulsion injury. Single Incision Latissimus Dorsi Surgical Technique: A Three Button Repair.
- The effect of body mass index on internal rotation and function following anatomic and reverse total shoulder arthroplasty
- ARC Trial Grant
- Dermabond Prineo Randomized Controlled Trial for Wound Closure after Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Zilretta FX006-2018-016 Phase II FDA Trial Prospective Randomized, Blinded, Placebo Controlled for Shoulder Osteoarthritis and Adhesive Capsulitis.